Monday, February 6, 2012

New NASA Game on Facebook

Now I enjoy my FB games for the most part. Well until they decide to be dorks and not work right. But now, in all their genius-ness, NASA has created the greatest trivia game. At least, I think so. It's called Space Race Blast Off and the point is to answer trivia questions related to NASA, science, etc. This is any space junkie's dream come true. Granted I don't know all the answers and most of the people I play with are around my lack of expertise, but it's amazing what I recall and what I've learned. Chances are, if you've only ever seen Apollo 13 and the occasional space launch/landing, this game will confuse you all to pieces. But if you've ever watched the videos on Youtube, you may surprise yourself with what you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment